Come and visit Brighton Film School, view the facilities, view the students work and decide if Brighton Film School is the right place for you.
Our open days are by appointment only - you must book using our application form - and we will confirm your place by way of reply. Please note that due to demand we are only able to offer open evenings for students who are interested in the Filmmaking HNC/HND, Set Design for Film and TV HNC/HND, Film Production BA (hons) Top up Degree, Filmmaking Diploma and Set Design for Film and TV Diploma.
Due to demand we can only accommodate you plus one guest at an open event.
Interested in studying our Undergraduate or Diploma courses at Brighton Film School from September 2017? Here are our next advertised open evenings:
- NEW OPEN EVENING DATES WILL BE ANNOUNCED SHORTLY
What can I do at an open event?
- Visit the new filmmaking facilities at our London Road Campus
- Get course advice about our HNC/HND, BA (hons) and Diploma programmes
- Meet our lecturers and Head of School
- See examples of past students work
- Find out about how to apply, UCAS and student loans
Book your ticket here. Booking essential and limited spaces at each event. By appointment only.