New Open Event dates announced
Come and visit Brighton Film School, view the facilities, view the students work and decide if Brighton Film School is the right place for you.
Our open events are by appointment only - you must book using the registration form. Please note that due to demand we are only able to offer open evenings for students who are interested in the Filmmaking HNC/HND, Set Design for Film and TV HNC/HND, Animation HNC/HND, Film Production BA (hons) Top up Degree, Filmmaking Diploma and Set Design for Film and TV Diploma.
Due to the popularity of our open events, we can only accommodate you plus one guest at each event.
Interested in studying our Undergraduate or Diploma courses at Brighton Film School from September 2017 or September 2018? Here are our newly advertised open day events:
- Wednesday 21st June 2017: 5-7pm
- Saturday 14th October: 10am-1pm
- Thursday 16th November: 5-7pm
- Thursday 7th December: 5-7pm
- Thursday 15th March 2018: 5-7pm
What can I do at an open event?
- Visit the first class filmmaking and set design facilities at our London Road Campus
- Get course advice about our HNC/HND, BA (hons) and Diploma programmes
- Meet our lecturers and Head of School
- Meet current students to find out what its like to be a BFS student
- See examples of past students work
- Find out about how to apply, UCAS and student loans
- Get student support information and guidance