Brighton Film School launches 10 week Animation course
Brighton Film School has launched a 10 week Animation course to meet the growing demand for animators in filmmaking.
The exciting new short course will be taught by Tim Sanpher, an industry professional with over 20 years experience working at the top end of the animation world. Tim's portfolio is extremely extensive including feature films, music videos, TV series and hundreds of commercials.
The 10 week evening course will take place at Brighton Film School's Ditchling campus and will introduce students to modern and class animated film.
What will I study on the 10 week animation course?
You will be guided through developing ideas and producing a short piece using After Effects. The sessions will include:
- Introduction to different areas of animation and the industry process
- Introduction to Adobe Suite
- After Effects tutorials and familiarisation
- Story development and realisation process
- Case studies of animated films and videos
- Completion of a short digital animation
Don't miss out - apply before Monday 24th April and you could get a 20% discount.
For more information and how to apply visit: 10 week Animation course.