Brighton Film School is committed to providing the very highest levels of training and education in filmmaking and digital moving image production. As part of this commitment we recently undertook in the process of welcoming an independent external examiner from the examinations board, Edexcel.
The most recent visit was conducted on 6th May 2013 and the initial report was extremely positive.
Please find below a few selected comments from the external examiners report.
- The location of Brighton Film School provides an excellent venue for the course. The accommodation is very suitable but also the presence of other media companies in the building provides a good business environment.
- There is a very high degree of satisfaction in the course by students.
- The close links with the media industry in Brighton provides a major source of enrichment to the student experience.
- Resources for the course are outstanding. The use of both film and digital video strongly enrich this.
- Students value the high quality media professionals who visit the course as guest speakers and who run workshops on the course
- The course provides the opportunity to experience a wide variety of roles in the media. This has helped them identify those areas in which they wish to specialise.
What a fantastic report! You can still apply for our Filmmaking HNC course here.