New Open Day dates announced
Come and visit Brighton Film School, view the facilities, view the students work and decide if Brighton Film School is the right place for you.
Our open days are by appointment only - you must book using the registration form.
Please note that due to demand we are only able to offer open evenings for students who are interested in:
- Filmmaking HNC/HND
- Set Design for Film and TV HNC/HND
- Animation HNC/HND
- Film Production BA (hons) Top up Degree
- Filmmaking Diploma
- Set Design for Film and TV Diploma
Due to the popularity of our open days, we can only accommodate you plus one guest at each event.
Interested in studying our Undergraduate or Diploma courses at Brighton Film School from September 2017 or September 2018? Here are our newly advertised open days:
- Saturday 14th October: 10am-1pm
- Thursday 16th November: 5-7pm
- Thursday 7th December: 5-7pm
- Thursday 15th March 2018: 5-7pm
What can I do at an open day?
- Visit the first-class filmmaking and set design facilities at our London Road Campus
- Get course advice about our HNC/HND, BA (hons) and Diploma programmes
- Meet our lecturers and Head of School
- Meet current students to find out what its like to be a BFS student
- See examples of student and graduate work
- Find out about how to apply, UCAS and student loans
- Get student support information and guidance