OPEN DAYS FOR 2017/2018
Come and visit Brighton Film School, check out the first-class facilities, view students inspirational filmmaking work and decide if Brighton Film School is the right place for you. Our open days are by appointment only – you must book using the registration form.
Please note that due to demand we are only able to offer open evenings for students who are interested in:
Due to the popularity of our open days, we can only accommodate you plus one guest at each event.
Interested in studying on an undergraduate course at Brighton Film School from September 2018? Here are our open days:
Saturday 14th October: 10am-1pm
Thursday 26th October: 5-7pm
Thursday 16th November: 5-7pm
Thursday 15th March 2018: 5-7pm
What can I do at an open day?
- Visit the first-class filmmaking and set design facilities at our London Road Campus
- Get course advice about our HNC/HND, BA (hons) top-up degree courses
- Get involved in hands-on filmmaking
- Meet our lecturers and Head of School
- Meet current students to find out what it’s like to be a BFS student
- See examples of student and graduate work
- Find out about how to apply, UCAS and student loans
- Get student support information and guidance