OPEN DAYS FOR 2019 entry
**All of our open days are now fully booked apart from 5 spaces on Saturday 8th December! But don’t let that stop you from visiting Brighton Film School. Book onto one of our drop-in sessions, which will give you the opportunity to visit the film school, meet the tutors and ask any questions you have.
To book, email email@example.com or call us on 01273 602070
Come and visit Brighton Film School, check out the first-class facilities, view students inspirational filmmaking work and decide if Brighton Film School is the right place for you. Our open days are by appointment only – you must book using the registration form.
Please note that due to demand we are only able to offer open evenings for students who are interested in:
Due to the popularity of our open days, we can only accommodate you plus one guest at each event.
Interested in studying on an undergraduate course at Brighton Film School in September 2019? Here are our open days:
Saturday 8th December 2018: 10:30am-1pm – Fully Booked
What can I do at an open day?
- Visit the first-class filmmaking facilities at our London Road Campus
- Get course advice about our new BA (Hons) Film Production undergraduate course and BA (hons) top-up degree
- Get involved in hands-on filmmaking
- Meet our industry tutors
- Meet current students to find out what it’s like to be a BFS student
- See examples of student and graduate work
- Find out about how to apply, UCAS and student loans
- Get student support information and guidance