OPEN DAYS FOR 2018 and 2019 entry
Come and visit Brighton Film School, check out the first-class facilities, view students inspirational filmmaking work and decide if Brighton Film School is the right place for you. Our open days are by appointment only – you must book using the registration form.
Please note that due to demand we are only able to offer open evenings for students who are interested in:
Due to the popularity of our open days, we can only accommodate you plus one guest at each event.
Interested in studying on an undergraduate course at Brighton Film School in September 2019? Here are our open days:
Saturday 13th October 2018: 10:30am-1pm
Thursday 25th October 2018: 10:30am-1pm
Saturday 17th November 2018: 10:30am-1pm
What can I do at an open day?
- Visit the first-class filmmaking facilities at our London Road Campus
- Get course advice about our Filmmaking HNC/HND course and BA (hons) top-up degree
- Get involved in hands-on filmmaking
- Meet our industry tutors
- Meet current students to find out what it’s like to be a BFS student
- See examples of student and graduate work
- Find out about how to apply, UCAS and student loans
- Get student support information and guidance