The post holder will be responsible for the day-to-day running of BFS working with the Head of Estates and Facilities to ensure the appropriateness, quality and safety of the college environment. They will work closely with departments within the School but will report directly to the Head of Estates and Facilities.
Leadership skills, with good communication, planning, organisational and time management abilities are essential.
Essential Criteria for Applicant
• Excellent timekeeping
• Good time management and prioritising skills
• Computer Literate
• Health and Safety Awareness
• Understanding of IT (PC & Apple)
• Knowledge of virtual learning environments
• Driving licence (or willingness to gain one)
• First aid at work qualification (or willingness to gain one)
• Fire Marshal training (or willingness to gain one)
• Knowledge /experience of film making equipment